Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Favorite Christmas present as a child

All kinds of e-mails have been going around lately in survey style one of the questions on the survey are what was your favorite present as a child? How bad is to say I don't have one that sticks out in my head? My mom probley has an opinion on what my favorite was but I just don't. It may be because as I grew up I lived with other people at times besides my parents and when I went to live with these people very few items went with me so I did not have things I really attached myself to. I always had junk in my room at my parents house but was it all that important I have to say no. The items that went with me that meant something was pictures and still today pictures are very important to me I wonder if that is why I like to scrapbook so much.

No comments: